Dymond • Reagor, PLLC is committed to helping our family law clients navigate through the challenges involved in divorce and separation.
Family law matters can be confusing and highly emotional. We can assist you in handling this difficult time in your life by providing assistance in all areas of family law, including divorce, legal separation, parental responsibilities, post-decree issues and marital agreements. Our attorneys have developed an expertise with the various issues that may arise in family
law cases, including:
- Child Support
- Decision-Making and Parenting Time (previously known as custody/visitation)
- Spousal Maintenance (previously known as alimony)
- Asset and Debt Division
- Separation Agreements
- Restraining Orders/Civil Protection Orders
- Prenuptial & Postnupital Agreements
- Post-Decree Modification of Orders
- Common Law Marriage
- Contempt Proceedings
Initital meetings with an attorney to discuss your case, procedures, specific issues,
frequently asked questions and costs are available by appointment.