Lewis W. Dymond, Retired/Consultant
Mr. Dymond is a co-owner and principal of WealthCounsel, a prestigious national organization comprised of attorneys whose practice is devoted primarily to estate planning. He is also the president and founder of Dymond Consulting, Inc., located in Frisco, Colorado, a WealthDocs consulting, auditing, and customized drafting solution for wealth planning professionals. In 2000, Mr. Dymond was asked by the principals of WealthCounsel, LLC to program the WealthDocs Family Limited Partnership system, and then in 2001, to design the Revocable Living Trust system. In that same year, he was hired on as CEO of WealthCounsel and tasked with the ongoing expansion of WealthDocs and the support of WealthCounsel members. Mr. Dymond became a principal of WealthCounsel in 2005 and resigned as CEO in 2007 to dedicate his full time and attention to Dymond Consulting. However, Mr. Dymond continues with WealthCounsel as a frequent instructor on various estate planning topics.
- Trusts Law
- Estate Planning Law
- Business Planning Law
Mr. Lewis W. Dymond, Esq.
8400 E. Prentice Avenue
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Colorado and U.S. District Court, District of Colorado.
- University of Colorado at Boulder (B.A., 1969)
- University of Denver (J.D., 1971)
- American Jurisprudence Award, for the study of trusts, 1972. Commercial Pilot's License, 1968.
- Aurora (Vice President, 1975-1976; President, 1977-1978)
- Arapahoe County and Colorado (Member: Board of Governors, 1979-1982; Executive Council, 1980-1982)
- Denver Metropolitan Christian Legal Society
Presentations / Publications
- “Make Sure Your Property is Distributed the Way You Want if One of Your Children Dies Before You,” in Estate Planning Strategies, (Wealth Builders Press 2009) (with Randy Gardner)
- “Preparing for the Return of the Federal Estate Tax,” Planning for the Generations (WealthCounsel 2010)
- “Now What? Practical Solutions for Gift & Estate Tax Planning in 2010 and Beyond,” (WealthCounsel 2010)